Første reg.: 08-03-2007
Sidste syn: 21-11-2017
Med synsfri sammenkobling: Største ttv. m/bremser: 2500 kg
Bemærk: Plader medfølger ikke
The item was sold
The item was sold:
Sep 6, 2019 kl. 10:00
1. All items are sold to the highest bidder in that condition they are in by the fall of the hammer and without any responsibility for neither the requester nor the auctioneer of any kind, including responsibility for target declarations, weight, age indication and description. Cataloguing is to the best of our knowledge. Possible damages are not listed. It is up to the buyer to check the items or take the risk if the items do not function. Since we invite to inspection days by all auctions, complaints will not be accepted.
2. An auction fee of 20% is added to the sum of the bid, however a minimum of DKK 50, - per catalogue number. Both the sum of the bid and auction fee are added to the applicable VAT (25%), ie. fees incl. VAT is 50%. On cars, caravans and motorcycles there is only added VAT to the auction fee, so that the auction fee incl. VAT on these goods is 25%.
3. Payment for purchased items must be made via bank transfer.
Cash and checks are not accepted as payment.
Items can only be picked up when the payment is registered at our account.
4. Stricter rules on charging VAT:
There have been raised stricter requirements for documentation for that the seller is entitled to a VAT exemption in connection with pick-up purchases where a foreign buyer picks up the items at a Danish seller. When selling to another EU country/ other countries the seller (Auktionshuset dab A/S) must charge VAT. The VAT can be refunded under certain conditions. If the buyer picks up the items himself, the buyer must give a declaration to seller (Auktionshuset dab) regarding:
The goods have been sent or transported from Denmark, the destination of the goods, means of transportation and the registration number of the vehicle and that the goods have been received on the delivery address.
If another for example a carrier picks up the goods on behalf of the buyer, he must bring a power of attorney and photo identification.
Please contact Auktionshuset dab for detailed instructions regarding export.
We must receive the documentation at least 14 days after the last day of picking up. If the documentation is enough in accordance with SKAT’s regulations we will issue a credit note, as well as a new invoice without VAT and then transfer the VAT to the buyer, minus a handling fee of DKK 350, -.
5. Registration plates for vehicles are not included. It is also to expect that only one key to the vehicle is included.
6. Vehicle registered in the Central Motor Vehicle Register may have registered mortgage. The buyer can check this in at www.tinglysning.dk. Auktionshuset dab A/S always checks and ensures that any mortgage will be cancelled in connection with the sale. However, it is so that the mortgagees (banks, financial institutions, the Danish Customs and Tax Administration etc.) rarely cancel mortgages before receiving the proceeds of the sale. The buyer must therefore expect a cancellation period of 2 – 3 months. In some cases, with e.g. forced sales through the Bailiff's Court the cancellation period can be 4 – 5 months.
7. documentation for items is only included to the extent it is described.
8. Damages on items caused when picking up and driving away are paid by the buyer or repaired at his expense.
9. The buyer is fully responsible for making sure that purchased items meet all legal requirements before he or she starts using it. The buyer also has the full responsibility for getting the licenses for using various software/patents etc. by the right licensees.
10. After the fall of the hammer all items are at the expense and risk of the buyer. By the event of any damages to the items when loading and unloading, Auktionshuset dab is not liable to pay compensation.
The ownership shall be conveyed to the purchaser when payment and collection have taken place on time.
11. Collection of items can only take place by signing the invoice. Please note that collection dates must be respected. Longer deadlines for collection can be allowed by prior agreement in connection with e.g. dismantling larger goods.
The buyer must present an invoice on collection day. If the buyer lets a carrier or another person pick up the items, they must bring a copy, photocopy, or a fax copy of the invoice.
12. All traffic in the auction area is at your own risk.
13. Reservations are made for possible defects and additions to auction terms.
14. Due to insurance conditions, it is not possible to use trucks, forklifts or our crew in connection with loading the goods.
15. For private purchases of items at an online auction the law about distance selling applies, including the 14-day right of withdrawal. Any costs associated with transporting purchased items back from the buyer are paid by the buyer himself.
If the buyer makes use of his right to cancellation Auktionshuset dab A/S will refund the payment immediately after the item has been returned and received by Auktionshuset dab A/S.
Auktionshuset dab A/S reserves the right to assess abuse of the right to cancellation and Auktionshuset dab A/S may therefore choose to terminate the customer relationship and deactivate the customer’s account with Auktionshuset dab.
Auctioneer: Auktionshuset dab A/S, Teglbækvej 12 – 14, DK-8361 Hasselager, CVR.: DK-49757816, tel.: +45 86 22 22 09.